- Location: Mid Wales
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Sector: Children Services
- Category: Children Residential Support Worker, Children Services, Registered Children's Home Manager, Senior Residential Support Worker
- Apply Now
New Directions Recruitment are currently looking to recruit for Registered Children’s Home Manager for a specific client that are opening a brands new childrens home in the Llanidloes area, Powys.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an established Manager to put there own stamp on a brand new setting !
Details for this particular role are:
- Children’s Home Registered Manager – Salary – £35k – £37.5k pa (Negotiable dependent on experience).
- Must hold level 5 QCF (Children and young people/Management)
- Hold at least 5 years’ experience of managing at this level in a children’s residential setting.
- Confident in their ability to run a home of up to 4 resident young people & up to 12 staff whilst maintaining the smooth running of the home and also managing staff to their full potential and developing them and the young people at every opportunity.
*(Any applicant currently under investigation need not apply)
*(Applicants with only experience of working with Adults will not be considered)
Candidates applying should have experience in the following as well as meeting the above:
- Emotional & Behavioral Difficulties
- Complex Needs
- Profound and Multiple Learning Disabilities
- Challenging Behavior’s
- Asperger Syndrome
- Additional duties to the managerial duties will include;
- Supporting the development of the children and Young people.
- Ensuring the safety of the service user, reporting any safeguarding issues.
- To promote the independence of all Children and Young people in your care.
- To provide assessment and care to a high standard – meeting physical, behavioral and emotional needs.
- To fully participate and support young people during outdoor education activities.
- Liaise with other professionals including teachers, parents and carers.
Interested in this role?
Get in touch with Gareth Ford on 02920390150 – opt 1 (ASAP)
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy, on 029 2039 0150, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 27th January 2021