- Location: Cardiff
- Job Type: Full Time, Part Time, Permanent, Temporary
- Sector: Older Persons
- Category: Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD), Registered Children’s Nurse, Registered General Nurse (RGN), Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN), Registered Nurse
- Apply Now
Do you nurse with compassion?
Can you build strong relationships with your patients?
New Directions Social Care have numerous full-time and part-time roles available for Registered Nurses RGN in a variety of care settings including local Nursing Homes, Residential Homes, Learning Disability Units, Mental Health Units and Private Hospitals in Cardiff and surrounding areas.
This is a great opportunity to work alongside an experienced, enthusiastic and passionate team of nurses who strive to deliver the best possible care for our patients.
As well as an attractive annual salary you will receive benefits such as:
* Personalised Professional Development Plan to encourage your career development including CPD opportunities
* Free meals provided whilst on duty
* Paid breaks
* 39 days Annual Leave
* Employee Pension Scheme
Working as a part of the wider team you will:
* Protect the dignity of the adults you interact with
* Promote independence – really make a difference!
* Work night duty between 20.00-08.00
To be considered for this position you must be:
* An NMC registered nurse (RMN or RNLD)
* Able to undertake an enhanced DBS
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, please get in touch with Rob on 02920390150 Option 1 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy, on 029 2039 0150, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 15th October 2021