- Location: South Wales
- Job Type: Full Time, Temporary
- Sector: Adult Services, Older Persons
- Category: Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN), Registered Nurse
- Apply Now
Registered Nurse RGN/RMN
Salary £880 a week PAYE/ £45,760 per annum
New Directions are currently recruiting for nurses (RGN & RMN) for an amazing new job opportunity on the Guarantee Pay scheme where you will earn £880 pound a week. Based on £20 pound and hour, with fantastic earnings of £45,760 per annum.
Working with New Directions means constant support and endless opportunities to build on your experience. No two days will be the same as you will be supporting a variety of clients and have the opportunity to build your skills day in day out. Through your strong clinical knowledge and experience you will ensure the highest standards of care will be provided to our clients.
The Guarantee Pay scheme and the benefits to you?
£20 per hour plus 25 days holiday per year
Grow your skills with ongoing CPD opportunities
Gain experience of working with multiple services across various companies
About the Role
- Providing a high standard of care and maintaining a safe environment for residents, while always recognising and maintaining dignity and ensuring their needs are recognised.
- Following and updating care plans for each resident as directed by the clinical nurse manager
- Planning implementing and review the care given to residents
- Complete all records accurately, and to ensure that all records are stored securely
- Ensuring medication is administered and stored in line with the company policies and procedures and the NMC guidelines, ensuring all appropriate records are kept up to date.
- Ensuring that any treatment, assistance, or care is delivered without undue delay
- Delegate work accordingly to care staff
- Being flexible and being able to commit to working in multiple locations with different clients. Within a certain agreed distance
To be considered for this role you must
- Be a registered nurse with a valid NMC Pin (RGN/RMN)
- Have a minimum 6 months post qualifying practice in a similar role
- Have strong written and verbal communication
- Work as a team player
- Have accurate record keeping skills
- Be able to work without supervision
To find out more please contact Louise John on [email protected] or call us today on 02920 390 150.
- Working as part of a friendly, established team
- 24 hour On Call Service in place
- Flexibility to choose where, when and how much you want to work
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Award winning company
- Online Services to access to your information; payslips, request holiday pay
- Full booking confirmation before you start
- Access to FREE Training Courses and personal development
- Respected reputation throughout the Social Care and recruitment industry
Experience:Please be advised that we require a minimum 6 months paid social care experience or 12 months relevant voluntary experience.
DBS:We are fully committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All applicants must undertake a robust recruitment procedure and hold a fully enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check.
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy, on 029 2039 0150, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 22nd April 2022