- Location: Wrexham
- Start Date: As soon as possible
- Duration: Short Term
- Job Type: Full Time, Part Time
- Sector: Adult Services
- Category: Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD), Registered Children’s Nurse, Registered General Nurse (RGN), Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN), Registered Nurse
- Job Ref: Nurse-WXM
- Salary: £18.00
- Apply Now
Do you nurse with compassion?
Can you build strong relationships with your patients?
New Directions Social Care are have numerous fulltime and part time roles available for Registered Nurses RGN in a variety of care settings including local Nursing Homes, Residential Homes, Learning Disability Units, Mental Health Units and Private Hospitals in Wrexham and surrounding areas.
This is a great opportunity to work alongside an experienced, enthusiastic and passionate team of nurses who strive to deliver the best possible care for our clients patients.
As well as an attractive annual salary you will receive benefits such as:
* Personalised Professional Development Plan to encourage your career development including CPD opportunities
* Free meals provided whilst on duty
* Paid breaks
* 39 days Annual Leave
* Employee Pension Scheme
Working as a part of the wider team you will:
* Protect the dignity of the adults you interact with
* Promote independence – really make a difference!
* Work night duty between 20.00-08.00
To be considered for this position you must be:
* An NMC registered nurse (RMN or RNLD)
* Able to undertake an enhanced DBS
* Able to commit to at least 2 Waking Night shifts per week
To learn more about this exceptional opportunity please get in touch with Laura Slater on 01978 884290 apply using your CV below.
The role of a Registered Nurse
Registered nurses (RNs) perform many jobs. RN's provide and coordinate patient care, educate patients and the public about various health conditions, and provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members.
We recruit for Qualified Registered General Nurses (RGNs) or Qualified Registered Mental Nurses (RMNs) for permanent vacancies in residential care settings and nursing homes. Registered Nurses in this setting deliver a quality of care and support to the residents and work together with other support workers to ensure that the physical, social, psychological and emotional needs of the service users are met.
As a Nurse (RGN/RMN) you may be leading a team of care staff on a daily basis, as well as being involved in their development and ensuring that their passion for delivering care is continually developed.
- Valid NMC Pin;
- Good working knowledge of minimum care standards;
- Effective communicator with the ability to engage with our service users to understand their needs to provide excellent services of care;
- Ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships with external care professionals and families;
- Customer focused and to continually develop the services provided;
- Fulfil professional and legal responsibilities with respect to the safe storage handling and administration of medicines;
- Awareness of Health and Safety, ensuring the safety of our services users and colleagues.
- Working as part of a friendly, established team
- 24 hour On Call Service in place
- Flexibility to choose where, when and how much you want to work
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Award winning company
- Online Services to access to your information; payslips, request holiday pay
- Full booking confirmation before you start
- Access to FREE Training Courses and personal development
- Respected reputation throughout the Social Care and recruitment industry
Experience:Please be advised that we require a minimum 6 months paid social care experience or 12 months relevant voluntary experience.
DBS:We are fully committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All applicants must undertake a robust recruitment procedure and hold a fully enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check.
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy, on 029 2039 0150, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 13th October 2021