- Location: Swansea
- Job Type: Full Time, Part Time, Temporary
- Sector: Children Services
- Category: Children Residential Support Worker, Senior Residential Support Worker
- Apply Now
Senior Child Residential Support Worker
Must hold a QCF Level 3 in Children & Young People.
Pay Rate: Negotiable Dependent on Experience
Type: Temporary On going Hours
We are currently recruiting for a well-established children’s residential home within the Swansea area.
The client is well known within the sector and has a passion for supporting its residents to develop throughout their formative years & achieve their full potential.
As a first point of contact for the residents you will be empathetic, able to present solutions to any barriers and comfortable to work under your own direction.
In addition to this you will integrate well within the current team, play your part in the day to day running of the home & complete any associated tasks to the role.
You will be working with up to 4 residents, with an aim to build and maintain positive working relationships, whilst acknowledging the histories of each child to provide a truly person-centered approach.
For this role you will have prior experience of working within a child residential setting, a firm understanding of emotional & behavioral difficulties as well as a drive to be part of a team that strives for excellence in all that they do.
A current registration with Social Care Wales & a QCF level 3 in Children and Young People is essential for this role and will not be considered without it.
If you feel you meet the criteria above and would like to apply or discuss this role further; please contact Adam ASAP directly on 01792 620 190 option 1.
- Working as part of a friendly, established team
- 24 hour On Call Service in place
- Flexibility to choose where, when and how much you want to work
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Award winning company
- Online Services to access to your information; payslips, request holiday pay
- Full booking confirmation before you start
- Access to FREE Training Courses and personal development
- Respected reputation throughout the Social Care and recruitment industry
Experience:Please be advised that we require a minimum 6 months paid social care experience or 12 months relevant voluntary experience.
DBS:We are fully committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All applicants must undertake a robust recruitment procedure and hold a fully enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check.
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy, on 01792 620190, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 18th March 2021