- Location: Swansea
- Job Type: Full Time, Part Time, Temporary
- Sector: Adult Services, Housing
- Category: Adult Services, Adult Support Workers, Hostel Support Workers, Mental Health Support Worker, Senior Residential Support Worker, Tenancy Support Workers
- Apply Now
Senior Support Workers Needed for Swansea & surrounding areas
Salary £9.50 – £10.00 Per hour
Type: Temporary Ongoing Hours
We are currently recruiting experienced floating support staff in Swansea and surrounding areas on behalf of a well-established client.
You will have first-hand knowledge & experience of managing a varied caseload that will be challenging yet rewarding.
You will provide support and advice to those on your caseload for issues that include mental health, housing related queries as well as dealing with substance misuse and alcohol dependency barriers.
Hours for this post are full time and have the potential to be varied throughout the week. With this in mind, you will have an open and flexible mindset to ensure your clients receive an exceptional service.
This opportunity is available on an on-going basis for those who can demonstrate their prior experience & ability to meet the outlined criteria.
Candidates need to have a valid DBS on the update service or be willing to obtain a new DBS through New Directions.
Candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Experienced in caseload management (Essential)
- Experience of signposting/ making referrals to 3rd party agencies
- Confidently able to deal with challenging situations
- Knowledge of benefits system (Desirable)
- Tenancy Management (Desirable)
Please contact Adam on 01792 620 190 option 1 if you would like to be considered for this role
- Working as part of a friendly, established team
- 24 hour On Call Service in place
- Flexibility to choose where, when and how much you want to work
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Award winning company
- Online Services to access to your information; payslips, request holiday pay
- Full booking confirmation before you start
- Access to FREE Training Courses and personal development
- Respected reputation throughout the Social Care and recruitment industry
Experience:Please be advised that we require a minimum 6 months paid social care experience or 12 months relevant voluntary experience.
DBS:We are fully committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All applicants must undertake a robust recruitment procedure and hold a fully enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check.
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy, on 01792 620190, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 18th March 2021