- Location: Bridgend
- Job Type: Permanent
- Sector: Children Services
- Category: Children Residential Support Worker
- Apply Now
Do you have experience working with children and young people in a senior role? Are you looking for a new challenge within the sector? A fresh start? New Directions are recruiting on behalf of a reputable client based in Ogmore Vale.
Our client is looking for experienced, caring, fun, bubbly individuals to be part of a completely new staff team. To be considered for this role, you need the following:
- Experience of acting up as a senior within a children’s residential home
- Experience of supporting challenging behaviour and complex needs
- Leadership skills
- QCF Level 3 CYP
- Full UK driving licence
- Willingness to complete a variety of shift patterns including mornings, evenings and sleep overs
If you would like further information then please do not hesitate in getting in touch with Omar to discuss further. Call us today on 02920390150 OPT 1 or simply submit your CV and we will endeavour to come back to you within 24 hours if you meet the above criteria.
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy, on 01792 620190, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 6th August 2021