Are you an experienced senior children’s residential support worker? Are you passionate about supporting children with challenging behaviour and additional needs and looking for a new challenge?
Help our young people to integrate into their community and their new home in Kidwelly
You will encourage independence and support their development pathway through individual care plans & trauma informed therapy
As a support worker within our residential service, you will be driven to provide holistic & ongoing support and care for young people with complex needs, challenging behaviour and emotional dysregulation.
You will be a vital member in our multi-disciplinary team and work alongside other Healthcare Professionals to support and manage existing care plans.
Working as a Support Worker in our purpose-built settings, you will:
- build strong relationships with the young people you support
- possess a QCF L3 CYP and be able to demonstrate this with a valid certification
- deliver high standards of care in line with individual and person-centred care plans
- work with young people to develop and encourage independence where suitable
- Provide a holistic approach to the young people within your care
As well as a day rate starting at £120 per day, we offer incredible benefits including:
- Free onsite parking
- Ongoing and free CPD & Training relevant to your workload
- Casual dress code
- Discounted or free food provision
- Additional hours & sleep ins paid at £71.28 per sleep
In order to be considered for this amazing opportunity to support children with complex needs and challenging behaviour you will need to:
- Be committed and passionate about supporting children in a residential setting
- Be able to commit to any of the following shift patterns – days, nights, evenings & weekends other shift patterns maybe required including long days with sleeps
- Be able to undertake an enhanced DBS check
Find out more about our home and apply by contacting Adam Macauley on 02920 390 150 Option 1 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV. Not for you, but you know the perfect person for the job? We offer £50 for every successful referral, call us to refer a friend.
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy, on 01792 620190, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 25th August 2021