- Location: Swansea
- Job Type: Temporary
- Sector: Adult Services
- Category: Support Worker
- Job Ref: NDAM
- Salary: £9.50 to £10.00
- Apply Now
We are currently recruiting a Senior Support Worker for a 30-bed project in the Llanelli area. Client is well established and looking for an experienced, proactive individual to support a small caseload of residents. You will support residents experiencing a range of barriers including mental health, substance misuse as well as challenging behaviour.
You will have first-hand experience of being a Senior, be confident in the requirements needed of caseload management and be able to commit to a 3 on 3 off rota completing 12-hour shifts, starting immediately.
This is an ongoing booking so you will need to be available for at least the next four weeks.
Please contact Adam o n 02920 390 150 if you would like to be considered for this opportunity.
- Working as part of a friendly, established team
- 24 hour On Call Service in place
- Flexibility to choose where, when and how much you want to work
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Award winning company
- Online Services to access to your information; payslips, request holiday pay
- Full booking confirmation before you start
- Access to FREE Training Courses and personal development
- Respected reputation throughout the Social Care and recruitment industry
Experience:Please be advised that we require a minimum 6 months paid social care experience or 12 months relevant voluntary experience.
DBS:We are fully committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All applicants must undertake a robust recruitment procedure and hold a fully enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check.
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy, on 01792 620190, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 4th March 2020