- Location: South West
- Job Type: Temporary
- Sector: Support Work
- Job Ref: JP
- Salary: £8-£10ph
- Apply Now
New Directions are looking to recruit a number of Support Workers to help our client who Support adults with Autism in the Highbridge area of Somerset.
Our client has a number of residential settings in Somerset, our cleint encourages the young people to learn new skills and enjoy activities such as cooking, arts and crafts. Our client also encourages the service users to participate in fun activities such as ten-pin bowling, cinema and shopping trips.
Our client has seven purpose-built houses on site, which enable people to live ordinary day-today lives in small groups, with the help of their specialist staff. Everyone has their own bedroom and are encouraged to make their rooms their own by choosing the decor and accessories.
You will need to have a minimum of 6 months paid or 12 months voluntary experience in a Social care environment.
- Working as part of a friendly, established team
- 24 hour On Call Service in place
- Flexibility to choose where, when and how much you want to work
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Award winning company
- Online Services to access to your information; payslips, request holiday pay
- Full booking confirmation before you start
- Access to FREE Training Courses and personal development
- Respected reputation throughout the Social Care and recruitment industry
Experience:Please be advised that we require a minimum 6 months paid social care experience or 12 months relevant voluntary experience.
DBS:We are fully committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All applicants must undertake a robust recruitment procedure and hold a fully enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check.
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy, on 0117 314 3512, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 20th June 2018