- Location: Neath Port Talbot - West Wales
- Job Type: Temporary
- Sector: Support Work
- Job Ref: SR
- Salary: From £8.00 per hour
- Apply Now
New Directions are recruiting for temporary staff to work in a young persons’ hostel in Port Talbot. The service provides a range of integrated, outcome-focused services to young people aged between 16 and 25 who are homeless, threatened with homelessness or leaving the care of the local authority.
As a Young Person’s Support Worker, you will be working with the Crisis Support Team to provide cover in Port Talbot an ad hoc basis. Our client requires reliable and experienced staff to cover shifts within the service whenever they experience sickness or annual leave.
Your role will involve ensuring young people have a safe and secure environment whilst they are temporarily accommodated at the scheme.
- Working as part of a friendly, established team
- 24 hour On Call Service in place
- Flexibility to choose where, when and how much you want to work
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Award winning company
- Online Services to access to your information; payslips, request holiday pay
- Full booking confirmation before you start
- Access to FREE Training Courses and personal development
- Respected reputation throughout the Social Care and recruitment industry
Experience:Please be advised that we require a minimum 6 months paid social care experience or 12 months relevant voluntary experience.
DBS:We are fully committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All applicants must undertake a robust recruitment procedure and hold a fully enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check.
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy, on 01792 620190, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 3rd January 2019