- Location: Bristol
- Job Type: Full Time, Part Time, Temporary
- Sector: Adult Services
- Category: Adult Support Workers
- Job Ref: OS
- Salary: £9.00 - £10.00 per hour
- Apply Now
New Directions are recruiting for temporary care and support workers who have a minimum of 6 months paid or 12 months voluntary experience within the social care sector. We are currently supplying staff to a variety of services throughout Bristol and the surrounding areas on a flexible, adhoc basis.
Hours in each setting vary and include days, nights and sleep shifts. We currently supply staff to services such as children residential homes, homeless hostels, mental health services and elderly residential homes. You don’t need to be a driver for this role, you just need to meet the minimum experience required!
Joining our agency offers you a range of benefits:
- Up to fulltime hours available
- Weekly pay
- Flexibility to pick and choose where and when you work
- Free Training
- Holiday Pay
- Opportunity to work in a variety of services
The role of a Support Worker
The duties of a Support Worker vary depending on the needs and wishes of the individual. They offer support for the individuals overall comfort and wellbeing and help people who need care and support to live as independently as possible. They will support individuals with many aspects of everyday living; including physical, emotional and social.
Support Workers can work in a residential care home, domiciliary care, or out in the community. Their work is defined by a care plan, which is often developed by a social worker or care manager to meet the assessed needs of the person who needs care or support.
- Working as part of a friendly, established team
- 24 hour On Call Service in place
- Flexibility to choose where, when and how much you want to work
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Award winning company
- Online Services to access to your information; payslips, request holiday pay
- Full booking confirmation before you start
- Access to FREE Training Courses and personal development
- Respected reputation throughout the Social Care and recruitment industry
Experience:Please be advised that we require a minimum 6 months paid social care experience or 12 months relevant voluntary experience.
DBS:We are fully committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All applicants must undertake a robust recruitment procedure and hold a fully enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check.
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy, on 029 2039 0150, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 14th May 2020