- Location: Rhondda Cynon Taff - South Wales
- Job Type: Full Time, Part Time, Temporary
- Sector: Support Work
- Job Ref: AJ
- Salary: £14,000 - £16,000
- Apply Now
Position: Support Worker
Salary: 14k-16k pro rata
Hours: Full and part time available
We are recruiting for caring, compassionate people looking for a rewarding career working with individuals with complex needs to promote independence at home and in the community.
You will need to be flexible with shifts, able to work on your own initiative and be prepared to go the extra mile to help others.
Your duties will include meal preparation, cleaning and social activities as well as some personal care duties.
The benefits of working for New Directions are competitive rates of pay, career progression, free training and recommend a friend referral scheme.
It is essential that the applicant has a minimum of 6 months experience supporting adults, and access to your own car would be advantageous.
If you are interested in this vacancy we have immediate interviews available, please contact; email@example.com
Successful applicants will be subjected to full referencing and DBS check.
- Working as part of a friendly, established team
- 24 hour On Call Service in place
- Flexibility to choose where, when and how much you want to work
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Award winning company
- Online Services to access to your information; payslips, request holiday pay
- Full booking confirmation before you start
- Access to FREE Training Courses and personal development
- Respected reputation throughout the Social Care and recruitment industry
Experience:Please be advised that we require a minimum 6 months paid social care experience or 12 months relevant voluntary experience.
DBS:We are fully committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All applicants must undertake a robust recruitment procedure and hold a fully enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check.
Please contact New Directions Social Carefor more information on this job vacancy,on 029 2039 0150, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 10th November 2016