- Location: Gloucestershire - South West
- Job Type: Temporary
- Sector: Support Work
- Job Ref: OM
- Salary: £8.50 - £9.00 per hour
- Apply Now
New Directions is recruiting Support Worker Learning Disabilities Adults in Stroud
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to build on their knowledge and experience within the Social Care sector whilst at the same time having more control over the days and hours you work, giving you the flexibility to work.
Our client provides accommodation and personal care (but not nursing care) for adults over the age of 18 years old who may have intellectual/learning disabilities, autism, mental health needs or acquired brain injury, and whom might display behaviours of concern.
As a Support Worker you will have the opportunity to work with a range of individuals including those with: Autism, Challenging Behaviour and Learning Disabilities.
If you like the idea of making a difference to people’s lives and would like to have flexibility when you work and where you work, then please click on Apply.
- Working as part of a friendly, established team
- 24 hour On Call Service in place
- Flexibility to choose where, when and how much you want to work
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Award winning company
- Online Services to access to your information; payslips, request holiday pay
- Full booking confirmation before you start
- Access to FREE Training Courses and personal development
- Respected reputation throughout the Social Care and recruitment industry
Experience:Please be advised that we require a minimum 6 months paid social care experience or 12 months relevant voluntary experience.
DBS:We are fully committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All applicants must undertake a robust recruitment procedure and hold a fully enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check.
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy, on 0117 314 3512, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 13th December 2018