- Location: Oxfordshire
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Sector: Children Services
- Category: Children Residential Support Worker
- Apply Now
Waking Night Support Workers
Salary: £23,295 – £24,155
Location: Alvescot, Oxfordshire
We are recruiting for fulltime, permanent waking night support workers that have a background of supporting children and young people with EBD to come on board with one of the leading providers of specialist education and care for children and YP in the UK.
New Directions Social Care is working on behalf of this national organisation to find and source the very best support workers in the area. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a brand new residential service on the outskirts of Burford, Oxfordshire and one that offers a fantastic salary, along with a market leading benefits package. Our client is specifically recruiting for night staff that can work on a ‘4 on, 4 off’ basis.
What we want from you:
- Relevant experience of working with children and young people
- The right attitude and approach towards young people and their challenging behaviours.
- You’re keen to complete a Level 3 Diploma for Residential Childcare (England) within two years if you don’t already hold the qualification.
- You have held a full UK driving licence for at least 12 months.
What’s in it for you?
The benefit of doing a role like this is it feels good. Every day brings a sense of achievement but you’ll also be receiving the below benefits as part of your package!
- £1,000 per annum Attendance Incentive Scheme
- 35 days’ holiday (including bank holidays)
- Life Insurance based on two times your annual base salary
- We’ll cover the £6,000 cost of your qualification
- Health cash plan e.g. dental, optical and physiotherapy
- 24/7 counselling service
- Cycle to Work and tax free Childcare Vouchers
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy, on 029 2039 0150, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 19th July 2021