New Directions are looking to recruit a Waking Night Support Worker on behalf of our client in the Stroud ared of Gloucester.
Our client provides support to young, single homeless people aged 16-25 in housing need with a local connection to Stroud District.
Your role will be to provide, under the guidance of the Teamleader, a safe environment for the young people aged 16 – 25 years old and support them to live as good neighbours and deal with any issues as they arise. The residents must be willing to pursue employment, education or training and your role would be to support the young people to persue this.
- Working as part of a friendly, established team
- 24 hour On Call Service in place
- Flexibility to choose where, when and how much you want to work
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Award winning company
- Online Services to access to your information; payslips, request holiday pay
- Full booking confirmation before you start
- Access to FREE Training Courses and personal development
- Respected reputation throughout the Social Care and recruitment industry
Experience:Please be advised that we require a minimum 6 months paid social care experience or 12 months relevant voluntary experience.
DBS:We are fully committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All applicants must undertake a robust recruitment procedure and hold a fully enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check.
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy, on 0117 314 3512,or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 11th June 2018