- Location: Cardiff - South Wales
- Job Type: Full Time
- Sector: Administration
- Job Ref: GF
- Salary: £18,000 - £24,000 per annum
- Apply Now
We at New Directions Social Care Recruitment are pleased to advertise for a Youth Tutor, full time role, working for one of Wales’ leading Skills and employment Providers.
The expectations for this role are for you to provide a learning and employability framework to youth learners, ensuring the attainment of positive outcomes through the delivery of the classroom and vocational assessment and training.
This will role will be undertaken at various sites across south Wales.
Experience & Qualifications;
Relevant training experience and qualification(s)
Relevant occupational qualifications
Experience of working with young people
Qualified or with the potential and willingness to work towards
• CAVA qualification or equivalent qualification
• ESW Communication Level 2
• AON Level 2
• 8375 practitioners Award L3 or equivalent
Occupational Experience / Knowledge and Technical competence in route ways delivering
Good organisational skills.
Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Ability to develop course material.
Knowledge of training industry Knowledge and understanding of safeguarding
Must have good knowledge and current practice in the sector
Flexible in approach.
To work under pressure Reliable.
Flexible to change
- Working as part of a friendly, established team
- 24 hour On Call Service in place
- Flexibility to choose where, when and how much you want to work
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Award winning company
- Online Services to access to your information; payslips, request holiday pay
- Full booking confirmation before you start
- Access to FREE Training Courses and personal development
- Respected reputation throughout the Social Care and recruitment industry
Experience:Please be advised that we require a minimum 6 months paid social care experience or 12 months relevant voluntary experience.
DBS:We are fully committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All applicants must undertake a robust recruitment procedure and hold a fully enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check.
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy, on 029 2039 0150, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 12th March 2019