- Location: Gloucestershire - South West
- Job Type: Temporary
- Sector: Support Work
- Job Ref: OM
- Salary: From £9.50 per hour
- Apply Now
New Directions are currently recruiting in the Gloucester area for an experienced Youth Worker.
The company that we are working with currently offer an alternative to residential accommodation for young people. They support individuals to live semi-independent and make their own decisions, an established company that has a high ration of positive outcomes.
The service can offer support to individuals who have a history of substance misuse, refugee status, criminal background etc.
As a Youth worker you will be involved in assisting service users with all aspects of their daily life promoting independence and promoting healthy living.
You will be supporting the young persons with the following:
- Relationship with family, peers, neighbours, staff and other professionals.
- Personal and domestic hygiene.
- Physical and emotional health.
- Working as part of a friendly, established team
- 24 hour On Call Service in place
- Flexibility to choose where, when and how much you want to work
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Award winning company
- Online Services to access to your information; payslips, request holiday pay
- Full booking confirmation before you start
- Access to FREE Training Courses and personal development
- Respected reputation throughout the Social Care and recruitment industry
Experience:Please be advised that we require a minimum 6 months paid social care experience or 12 months relevant voluntary experience.
DBS:We are fully committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All applicants must undertake a robust recruitment procedure and hold a fully enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check.
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy, on 0117 314 3512, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 27th July 2018