- Location: Denbighshire
- Start Date: 25/06/21
- Duration: Ongoing
- Job Type: Part Time, Temporary
- Sector: Children Services
- Category: Child Disability Support Worker, Children Residential Support Worker, Support Worker
- Job Ref: Denb_SW
- Salary: £9.00 - £21.38 per hour
- Apply Now
New Directions Education are recruiting for a dedicated, caring, and motivated Support Worker to work with one of Denbighshire based clients. Our service users are living with a learning Disability or behaviours which are challenging.
Successful applicants will be responsible for service users with a range of different needs so applicants will need to be flexible and organised. You will have fantastic listening and communication skills and be able to solve any situations that arise in a calm and patient manner.
As a support worker you will be enabling people with various and complex support needs progress towards recovery, wellbeing and independence. As a company we are committed to giving the best quality care to our clients and their service users. Our professional and friendly approach gives our healthcare professionals the support, encouragement and value they need to allow them to be the best they can be.
We have a range of day & night shifts available.
The role of a Support Worker
The duties of a Support Worker vary depending on the needs and wishes of the individual. They offer support for the individuals overall comfort and wellbeing and help people who need care and support to live as independently as possible. They will support individuals with many aspects of everyday living; including physical, emotional and social.
Support Workers can work in a residential care home, domiciliary care, or out in the community. Their work is defined by a care plan, which is often developed by a social worker or care manager to meet the assessed needs of the person who needs care or support.
- Working as part of a friendly, established team
- 24 hour On Call Service in place
- Flexibility to choose where, when and how much you want to work
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Award winning company
- Online Services to access to your information; payslips, request holiday pay
- Full booking confirmation before you start
- Access to FREE Training Courses and personal development
- Respected reputation throughout the Social Care and recruitment industry
Experience:Please be advised that we require a minimum 6 months paid social care experience or 12 months relevant voluntary experience.
DBS:We are fully committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All applicants must undertake a robust recruitment procedure and hold a fully enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check.
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy, on 029 2039 0150, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 25th June 2021