New Directions Social Care are looking to recruit Support Workers to work with our client in the Bristol, to help support their service users who have autism.
Our client provides residential settings as well as day centres for adults with autism. Our client aims to create an environment in which the residents can establish their own routines and where they are given the opportunity to develop as individuals.
Your role will be to support the service users in their activities and helping them to develop their skills.
Due to the nature of this role you will need to have a minimum of 6 months paid or 12 months voluntary experience in a Social care setting.
New Directions are a Social Care Agency therefore we can offer flexible working, holiday pay, weekly pay, access to a 24/7 on call service and free online training.
- Working as part of a friendly, established team
- 24 hour On Call Service in place
- Flexibility to choose where, when and how much you want to work
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Award winning company
- Online Services to access to your information; payslips, request holiday pay
- Full booking confirmation before you start
- Access to FREE Training Courses and personal development
- Respected reputation throughout the Social Care and recruitment industry
Experience:Please be advised that we require a minimum 6 months paid social care experience or 12 months relevant voluntary experience.
DBS:We are fully committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All applicants must undertake a robust recruitment procedure and hold a fully enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check.
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy, on 0117 314 3512, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 2nd November 2018