New Directions Training is registered with the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health, CIEH centre number 58805.
We offer a professional and effective service that can be delivered at our own training venue in central Cardiff or at our clients own premises. We offer a range of rooms that can be hired for meetings and training.
Our flexible approach enables us to offer evening and weekend courses to suit our client’s needs.
We specialise in Food Hygiene, Health and Safety and Health and Social Care training.
We also provide courses in Guest Care, Supervisory and Management Skills and Specialist Skills training combining both classroom style delivery and on site coaching.
We aim to deliver the best possible service, ensuring the training is interesting and tailored to your needs.
Getting your staff trained correctly will help you:
- Comply with government legislation
- Prove due diligence in a court of law
- Remain competitive within your industry
- Protect you and your staff
- Assure your customers of quality within your company
- Maintain effective levels of competence within your field
The following is a selection of our courses which can be customised in terms of dates and course content to suit the needs of your organisation. Details of our full range of courses are available on our website.
- CIEH Level 2 Award in Principles of Manual Handling
- CIEH Level 2 Award in the Principles of COSHH
- CIEH Level 2 Award in Risk Assessment
- Manual Handling Two Day Passport
- First Aid Appointed Persons
- Fire Safety Awareness
- Dementia Awareness
- Management Skills
- Recruitment and Retention Programme
- Communication Skills
- Supervision and Appraisal Skills
- CIEH Level 1 Award in Food Safety in Catering
- CIEH Level 2 Award in Food Safety in Catering
- CIEH Level 3 Award in Food Safety
- CIEH Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace
- CIEH Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in Health and Social Care
- CIEH Level 2 Award in Conflict Resolution and Personal Safety
- CIEH Level 2 Award in Healthier Food and Special Diets
For further details, please contact our training department on 029 2039 0150 (option 6) or by e-mail at email@example.com.
You can also find out more on our training website, please visit www.ndtraining.co.uk.