New Directions Group of Companies – Complaints Procedure:
We welcome feedback on all of our services. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your feedback.
New Directions Holdings is committed to providing a quality service to all our customers. We will respond to all formal complaints as quickly as possible to the satisfaction of all parties concerned, ensuring we are acting consistently, fairly, and professionally at all times. Please note that all complaints will be treated confidentially (in accordance with the Data Protection Act), but note that complaints of a very serious nature may need to be referred to relevant external regulatory bodies if applicable.
1. Making a complaint
- 1.1. If you have a complaint please get in touch with your New Directions contact in the first instance so that we can try to resolve your complaint informally. If the complaint is against your contact, or you do not feel comfortable raising it with that person, we can provide you with the contact details of their manager or supervisor – email us at email@example.com.
- 1.2. If we have been unable to resolve your complaint or you are not satisfied with the outcome, you may wish to raise a formal complaint. Please put your complaint in writing to your New Directions contact.
- 1.3. New Directions will acknowledge your complaint within five working days of receipt.
- 1.4. We will then record your complaint on our central system, and begin investigating your concerns.
- 1.5. We will seek to resolve your complaint as soon as possible, and will respond with the outcome of our investigation.
2. Appealing a complaint decision
- 2.1. If you are not happy with the outcome, or a resolution has not been achieved, you may appeal our decision.
- 2.2. Appeals must be sent in writing and sent to the HR Director firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2.3. Once the investigation has been completed, we will respond to you in writing with our findings.
3. Complaints involving safeguarding
- 3.1. Any allegations made against our Temporary Workers concerning children or vulnerable adults will be escalated to our Safeguarding Team. If you require more information please get in touch with your New Directions contact for a copy of our safeguarding policy.
4. Post resolution
- 4.1. If your complaint is upheld, we will get in touch to ensure you are satisfied with the resolution.
- 4.2. We will regularly review and improve our complaints procedure as part of our commitment to Quality Assurance.