New Directions aims to be an employer of choice. In recent years we have listened to our employees who have told us what they want to see in their benefits package. Take a look at our video and find out how we responded
Read video transcript
A change in career can be a pretty daunting experience, but when I joined New Directions they didn’t just throw me in at the deep end. They were there for me the whole time, guiding me through my first weeks. (Continue reading)
New Directions have really helped me to develop, and promote my talent and created a supportive environment to help me develop my career.
I feel like, not only is my work valued, but my opinion too. It’s great to have a career that gives back everything I put in, a career that is as flexible as I am.
It’s a career that lets me put a little away for Christmas, to enjoy the now and to even save for further on in the future. A career that not only gets where I am going, it gets me to where I am going. When I am trying to be a little more green, or a little more healthy.
It’s a career that fits around me and my family. The family I have, and the family I plan for.
A job that when I do well, it’s recognised, and rewarded. And speaking of rewards, since I recommended them, now my best mate works here too. So when people ask why I work for New Directions, I ask why wouldn’t I?
We are always reviewing and updating our benefits package for our staff. As well as offering a competitive remuneration package, as an employee of New Directions you can also benefit from:
- Holiday uplift after two years’ service of 2 days (annual leave entitlements starting at 25 for employees and 28 for Managers)
- Buying Holidays (5-10 days extra holidays)
- 3 x Life assurance
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Contractual Sick Pay
- Health Shield Cash Back Plan
- IVF Policy (5 days leave) after 18 month service
- Enhanced maternity pay after 5 years’ service
- 3% Christmas Saving scheme
- Refer a friend (£250-£500)
- Cycle to Work Salary Sacrifice Scheme
- Child Care Voucher Salary Sacrifice Scheme
- NCP Car Park Salary Sacrifice Scheme
- Train Loan (Arriva Trains)
- Active Corporate Gym membership (Cardiff Office only)
- Sabbatical Leave
- Eye sight test
- Employee of the Month Award
- Long Service Awards
- Employee Recognition Awards
- Annual Conference
- Apprenticeship Schemes
- REC Qualifications
- Private Medical Insurance for Managers
- Car or Car Allowance for Sales Managers
- Aspire and Challenge ILM Management Development Programmes for Aspiring and Existing Managers