New Directions Recruitment
New Directions is a group of companies offering specialist recruitment and training services to key employment sectors.
2016….the story so far….
2016 is fast becoming an exceptionally successful year for New Directions. To date we have won the following awards:
- Winner of Acquisition International ‘Most Outstanding Recruitment Training Services Company’ Excellence Award 2016
- Winner of ‘Best Company to Work For (under 250 employees)’ at the IRP Awards 2016
- Highly Commended for ‘Best Service’ at the Go Wales Awards 2016
- Winner of ‘Innovation and Excellence’ Award at the Corporate Live Wire Awards 2016
- Winner of ‘Best Recruitment and Training Services – Wales’ at the Business Excellence Awards 2016
- Winner of ‘Best Recruitment Agency’ at the Regional Awards 2016
- Shortlisted as the ‘Best Professional Services Company’ at The Cardiff Life Awards 2016
- Winner of ‘Best Compliance Team’ at The Women in Compliance Awards 2016
- Winner of ‘Supplier of the Year’ at the Welsh National Procurement Awards 2016
- Shortlisted for ‘Community Award’ at the Welsh National Procurement Awards 2016
The group has a combined turnover in excess of £25 million and employs around 150 staff in offices across the UK. The business operates in the following towns and cities:
Aberystwyth, Bangor, Bridgend, Bristol, Brynmawr, Cardiff, Cross Hands, Liverpool, Manchester, Swansea, Wirral and Wrexham.
For further details on any of our subsidiary companies please click the relevant links.