Have you got experience as an Administrative Assistant?
Are you seeking part time hours?
If so, New Directions are looking for a friendly, experienced, Administrative Assistant to provide on going cover to a not for profit organization based in Swansea.
Contract type : Part time – Temporary
Pay : £9.00 – £10.50 per hour depending on experience.
The job role – As an Administrative support you’ll help executives with the day-to-day running of the business by assisting with clerical and administrative processes. This job involves tasks such as organizing meetings and travel arrangements, responding to inquiries, and implementing office procedures and systems.
Our client is a charitable organization and is looking for a reliable and organized Admin Assistant.
If you’re interested in this opportunity and would like to discuss this further, please call 02920 390 150 (option 1) and ask fro Richard. Alternatively you can email your CV directly to email@example.com.
- Working as part of a friendly, established team
- 24 hour On Call Service in place
- Flexibility to choose where, when and how much you want to work
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Award winning company
- Online Services to access to your information; payslips, request holiday pay
- Full booking confirmation before you start
- Access to FREE Training Courses and personal development
- Respected reputation throughout the Social Care and recruitment industry
Experience:Please be advised that we require a minimum 6 months paid social care experience or 12 months relevant voluntary experience.
DBS:We are fully committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All applicants must undertake a robust recruitment procedure and hold a fully enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check.
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy, on 029 2039 0150, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 25th May 2021