Recruiting Registered Nurses
At New Directions, we know that Nurses are at the heart of our community, caring for our most vulnerable. With over 20 years of recruitment experience, we’re now able to offer experienced Registered Nurses to support settings all across South Wales.
All New Directions Nurses have been fully vetted to ensure that we have the most compassionate, competent staff to support your service.
- Clinical Interview signed off by our Clinical Lead Nurse for all staff who join to ensure the right experience for your service
- Full in-person training Induction offered by our experienced trainers
- A thorough vetting process to ensure the safety of our clients through Employment, Reference, and DBS Checks
We’re able to offer the right service for your needs. Whether it’s short-term cover for unexpected absences, longer-term cover or support in finding permanent staff, we can support you with all of your recruitment requirements.
We can provide you with:
- Registered General Nurses
- Registered Mental Health Nurses
- Learning Disabilities Nurses
- Registered Children’s Nurses
Find out more about our other services
Enjoy the benefits of working with us:
- A designated point of contact who understands your industry, and can match the right people to your jobs, the first time
- Access to free, online training courses for you and your staff
- Access to free and topical webinars
- Mental health training and support
- Referral scheme offer