New Directions Health & Social Care has numerous full-time and part-time roles available for Registered Nurses (RGN) in a variety of care settings including local Nursing Homes, Residential Homes, Learning Disability Units, Mental Health Units, and Private Hospitals in multiple locations across Wales including Cardiff, Newport, Rhondda Cynon Taff, Swansea, Wrexham and more.
This is a great opportunity to work alongside an experienced, enthusiastic and passionate team of Nurses who strive to deliver the best possible care for our clients’ patients.
Nurses will work as part of a multi-disciplinary nursing team to provide person-focused care to residents with General, EMI and Mental Health Nursing needs.
Working as a part of the wider team, you will:
- Administer medication to patients as required
- Review and update patient care plans to ensure the highest standard of Care for individuals within the service
- Keep accurate and detailed records of patient care whilst on shift
- Support with the safeguarding of vulnerable persons by recording and reporting any concerns to management and relevant safeguarding bodies.
- Work alongside varying healthcare professionals including Doctors, Pharmacists, Community Nurses and Healthcare Assistants
- Protect the dignity of the adults you interact with
- Promote independence and really make a difference
- Deliver effective handovers to ensure continuity of Care
- Be friendly and supportive
- Be flexible and able to cope with challenging situations
- Committed to providing care and support
- Effective recording of patient notes and writing of reports where needed
- Work well as part of a team
- Sensitive to people of different backgrounds and be able to communicate well
- An NMC registered nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD)
- Able to undertake an Enhanced DBS Check
Find out more about our available jobs.
Get started today
New Directions will process the data you provide in accordance with our Privacy Notice.