- Location: Bridgend
- Job Type: Full Time, Part Time, Temporary
- Sector: Adult Services, Older Persons
- Category: Care Assistants
- Apply Now
Are you an experience care assistant looking for flexible agency work to fit around your lifestyle ? New directions are looking to grow our established and dedicated team of care assistants, we are looking for people who are passionate about providing high standards of care to elderly residents in residential, nursing and dementia care settings. As a Care assistant you will be supporting residents with their day to day lives, being able to engage and building positive relationships with elderly residents.
Responsibilities and duties
- Providing high standards of care and maintaining a safe environment for clients, whilst always recognizing and maintaining dignity and their needs recognized.
- Ensuring safe practices of manual handling duties, transferring repositioning and movements.
- Providing person care with dignity and respect.
- As a care assistant having great communication and listening skills
- reporting any concerns to nurse in charge or team leader manager as appropriate including any complaints
- Completing documentation accurate and correctly
- Adhering to infection control policies
- Working well within a team
What New Directions can offer you ?
- weekly pay
- Excellent rates of pay
- flexible shift patterns
- Ongoing training opportunities
- Dedicated Team and on call service
- award winning company
- Respected reputation throughout the social care and recruitment industry
- we offer a Refer a fiend bonus £150 pound
Find out more about this amazing role and apply by contacting Louise John n 02920 390 150 Option 1 or email [email protected] with your CV. Not for you, but you know the perfect person for the job? We offer £150 for every successful referral, call us to refer a friend.
- Working as part of a friendly, established team
- 24 hour On Call Service in place
- Flexibility to choose where, when and how much you want to work
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Award winning company
- Online Services to access to your information; payslips, request holiday pay
- Full booking confirmation before you start
- Access to FREE Training Courses and personal development
- Respected reputation throughout the Social Care and recruitment industry
Experience:Please be advised that we require a minimum 6 months paid social care experience or 12 months relevant voluntary experience.
DBS:We are fully committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All applicants must undertake a robust recruitment procedure and hold a fully enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check.
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy, on 01792 620190, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 16th May 2022