- Location: Monmouthshire - South Wales
- Job Type: Full Time, Part Time, Temporary
- Sector: Care Work, Elderly Residential
- Job Ref: AJ
- Salary: £7.20 - £8.00 per hour
- Apply Now
We are recruiting experienced, reliable and caring people who want to make a difference to people’s lives, providing high quality, and consistent care. The ideal candidate will be flexible with availability for shifts.
As the successful care assistant, you will be working in the new residential Dementia wing in an established nursing home, carrying out all aspects of care within the home. You will support service users with activities, personal care and during meal times creating an enjoyable and professional environment.
You will have a minimum of 6 months experience within care and a genuine passion for supporting and enhancing the lives of clients. You will also be looking to work on a flexible basis.
You will also have training in;
New Directions can offer a variety of shift patterns, along with a competitive hourly rate, weekly pay, free training and the chance to work with an organisation that prides itself on providing a first class care and support service.
If you are interested in this vacancy we have immediate interviews available.
Successful applicants will be subjected to full referencing and DBS check.
- Working as part of a friendly, established team
- 24 hour On Call Service in place
- Flexibility to choose where, when and how much you want to work
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Award winning company
- Online Services to access to your information; payslips, request holiday pay
- Full booking confirmation before you start
- Access to FREE Training Courses and personal development
- Respected reputation throughout the Social Care and recruitment industry
Experience:Please be advised that we require a minimum 6 months paid social care experience or 12 months relevant voluntary experience.
DBS:We are fully committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All applicants must undertake a robust recruitment procedure and hold a fully enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check.
Please contact New Directions Social Carefor more information on this job vacancy,on 029 2039 0150, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 25th November 2016