- Location: Carmarthenshire
- Job Type: Full Time, Part Time, Temporary
- Sector: Adult Services, Older Persons
- Category: Adult Services, Care Assistants, Older Persons
- Apply Now
Care Assistants Needed in Llanelli & surrounding areas.
£9.00 – £9.50 Per Hour
Male & Female applicants welcome!
We are currently recruiting for experienced care assistants in Llanelli and the surrounding areas.
As a care assistant you will be well versed within the sector, competent in your duties and possess a firm understanding of dealing with complex care packages.
Whilst on shift you are responsible for providing a range of personal and pastoral care needs to elderly, frail and vulnerable clients; so, an empathetic and caring manner is essential.
Daily tasks will include bathing, dressing & feeding as well as any associated duties needed, to provide exceptional levels of care to those within the community.
In return you can be guaranteed a competitive rate of pay, ongoing hours for the right candidate and a company that will support you through out.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for those looking for their next step in their caring career & we would love to hear from you if you feel your skill set matches the above!
Please contact Adam on 01792620190 option 1 for further information or to be considered for interview.
- Working as part of a friendly, established team
- 24 hour On Call Service in place
- Flexibility to choose where, when and how much you want to work
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Award winning company
- Online Services to access to your information; payslips, request holiday pay
- Full booking confirmation before you start
- Access to FREE Training Courses and personal development
- Respected reputation throughout the Social Care and recruitment industry
Experience:Please be advised that we require a minimum 6 months paid social care experience or 12 months relevant voluntary experience.
DBS:We are fully committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All applicants must undertake a robust recruitment procedure and hold a fully enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check.
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy, on 01792 620190, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 18th March 2021