- Location: Somerset - South West
- Job Type: Part Time, Temporary
- Sector: Support Work
- Job Ref: OM
- Salary: £9.00 - £10.00 per hour
- Apply Now
We are looking caring support workers who want to help young people to gain the education, training, work, self-belief and skills they need to achieve their potential and live successful, fulfilled lives.
Young people who have had disrupted childhoods often have complex and special needs. Faced with living independently for the first time, they can experience a range of difficulties. Mental health and emotional problems make it hard for some to cope. For others, offending patterns or a lack of life skills and attachment can lead to crises.
All you need is a minimum 6 months paid social care experience or 12 months relevant voluntary experience.
Why to join us?
• Flexibility to choose where, when and how much you want to work
• Competitive pay rates / Weekly pay
• Holiday Pay
• Recommend-a-friend scheme
• Online Services to access to your information; payslips, request holiday pay
• Access to FREE Training Courses and personal development
Variety of shifts patterns: Days, nights, evenings, weekends.
If you like the idea of making a difference of young people life and you are looking flexibility, then please click on Apply. Interviews available immediately
- Working as part of a friendly, established team
- 24 hour On Call Service in place
- Flexibility to choose where, when and how much you want to work
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Award winning company
- Online Services to access to your information; payslips, request holiday pay
- Full booking confirmation before you start
- Access to FREE Training Courses and personal development
- Respected reputation throughout the Social Care and recruitment industry
Experience:Please be advised that we require a minimum 6 months paid social care experience or 12 months relevant voluntary experience.
DBS:We are fully committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All applicants must undertake a robust recruitment procedure and hold a fully enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check.
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy, on 0117 314 3512, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 4th April 2019