- Location: Herefordshire
- Job Type: Permanent
- Sector: Children's Residential
- Job Ref: LH
- Salary: £26,000 per annum
- Apply Now
We at New Directions Social Care are currently recruiting a Deputy Children’s Home Manager for the city of Herefordshire.
This is four bedded children’s residential service caters for children who have suffered abuse, have emotional issues, severe complex needs and challenging behaviour. They are aged from 7 to 18 years of age.
The client has a fantastic reputation, with a passion to deliver high quality child care, achieving positive outcomes and ensuring the best care possible is available for the children they support.
This is a full time role, that may include sleep in shifts.
You will be supporting the Registered Manager in the day to day management of the home and also taking lead responsibility when the manager is away form the home.
Ideally you will have:
- Experience or similar deputy managing a children’s home.
- Diploma Level 5 Leadership & Management ideally or be willing to work towards.
- QCF Level 3 – Children & Young Peoples Workforce or NVQ Residential Childcare Level 3 is essential or similar social work degree.
- Knowledge of Ofsted standards.
- A full UK driving licence with access to your own vehicle, due to the nature and demands of the role and this is a specific requirement from our client.
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy, on 0117 314 3512, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 29th June 2018