- Location: Bristol - South West
- Job Type: Temporary
- Sector: Children's Residential
- Job Ref: JP
- Salary: £8-£9 ph
- Apply Now
New Directions Social Care are currently recruiting for experienced Support Workers to work in Childrens Residential Service in the Clifton are of Bristol.
Our client’s service is a Independant residential school for children with special needs, the setting accomadates around 50 children and young people aged 7 to 25 who have severe and complex learning disabilties within their school and residential services.
There are 7 residential settings on site, your role will be to support the young people both in their school time and the time after in their residential setting.
- Working as part of a friendly, established team
- 24 hour On Call Service in place
- Flexibility to choose where, when and how much you want to work
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Award winning company
- Online Services to access to your information; payslips, request holiday pay
- Full booking confirmation before you start
- Access to FREE Training Courses and personal development
- Respected reputation throughout the Social Care and recruitment industry
Experience:Please be advised that we require a minimum 6 months paid social care experience or 12 months relevant voluntary experience.
DBS:We are fully committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All applicants must undertake a robust recruitment procedure and hold a fully enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check.
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy, on 0117 314 3512, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 20th June 2018