New Directions is looking to recruit a Deputy Manager for a 41 bedded care home, this is an independently run home for elderly service users.
The position is full time, 36 hours per week, day shifts, with on call duties expected.
You will be expected to lead and support the care team and to deputise during the Manager’s absence.
The majority of your time will be spent working alongside and delivering hands on care for our residents and to ensure that an excellent quality of life is advocated and implemented at all times. Some administration will be required to include completion/ review of resident care plans.
Deputy experience is not essential but a minimum NVQ Level 3 is required
For more information click apply now.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £22,000.00 /year
- Working as part of a friendly, established team
- 24 hour On Call Service in place
- Flexibility to choose where, when and how much you want to work
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Award winning company
- Online Services to access to your information; payslips, request holiday pay
- Full booking confirmation before you start
- Access to FREE Training Courses and personal development
- Respected reputation throughout the Social Care and recruitment industry
Experience:Please be advised that we require a minimum 6 months paid social care experience or 12 months relevant voluntary experience.
DBS:We are fully committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All applicants must undertake a robust recruitment procedure and hold a fully enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check.
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy, on 0117 314 3512, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 2nd August 2018