- Location: Bristol
- Job Type: Temporary
- Sector: Adult Services, Care Work, Support Work
- Job Ref: JP
- Salary: £8-£10ph
- Apply Now
New Directions are looking to recruit a number of Health Care Assistants to provide support within a residential setting in the St George area of Bristol.
The role we are requiting for on behalf of our client is a reablement care home service for older adults. The client group changes frequently as their maximum stay is a six week period.
The purpose of this service is to provide people with the opportunity, motivation and confidence to regain some of the skills they may have lost as a consequence of poor health, disability, impairment or accident.
- Working as part of a friendly, established team
- 24 hour On Call Service in place
- Flexibility to choose where, when and how much you want to work
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Award winning company
- Online Services to access to your information; payslips, request holiday pay
- Full booking confirmation before you start
- Access to FREE Training Courses and personal development
- Respected reputation throughout the Social Care and recruitment industry
Experience:Please be advised that we require a minimum 6 months paid social care experience or 12 months relevant voluntary experience.
DBS:We are fully committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All applicants must undertake a robust recruitment procedure and hold a fully enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check.
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy, on 0117 314 3512, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 20th June 2018