We are seeking experienced an Support Worker, who have ideally worked in a residential setting for people with learning disabilities, physical disabilities, mental health, victims of domestic abuse and people with alcohol or substance misuse issues.
Your role will be varied but will include supporting service users in a residential setting.
Key skills we require to enable you to do the job are as follows:
• Excellent communication skills.
• Basic understanding of legislative requirements.
• Ability to empathise.
• Knowledge of preferred client group.
• Excellent team player.
• Personal care.
• Knowledge of manual handling.
• Assist with mobility issues.
- Working as part of a friendly, established team
- 24 hour On Call Service in place
- Flexibility to choose where, when and how much you want to work
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Award winning company
- Online Services to access to your information; payslips, request holiday pay
- Full booking confirmation before you start
- Access to FREE Training Courses and personal development
- Respected reputation throughout the Social Care and recruitment industry
Experience:Please be advised that we require a minimum 6 months paid social care experience or 12 months relevant voluntary experience.
DBS:We are fully committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All applicants must undertake a robust recruitment procedure and hold a fully enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check.
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy, on 01792 620190, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 11th July 2018