- Location: Bristol - South West
- Job Type: Temporary
- Sector: Support Work
- Job Ref: JP
- Salary: £8 plus per hour
- Apply Now
New Directions are looking to recruit Support Workers who have experience working with Adults with Learning Disabilities.
Our client is based in Thornbury in a residential/supported living setting. The service users have mild learning disabilities and need support with everyday activities such as cooking. You will also be required to support them with activities in the community such as shopping, going to the local pub or social clubs.
You will need to have a minimum of 6 month paid or 12 months voluntary experience to be accepted for this role.
- Working as part of a friendly, established team
- 24 hour On Call Service in place
- Flexibility to choose where, when and how much you want to work
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Award winning company
- Online Services to access to your information; payslips, request holiday pay
- Full booking confirmation before you start
- Access to FREE Training Courses and personal development
- Respected reputation throughout the Social Care and recruitment industry
Experience:Please be advised that we require a minimum 6 months paid social care experience or 12 months relevant voluntary experience.
DBS:We are fully committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All applicants must undertake a robust recruitment procedure and hold a fully enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check.
Please contact New Directions Social Carefor more information on this job vacancy,on 0117 314 3512, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 6th April 2018