- Location: Swindon - South West
- Job Type: Full Time
- Sector: Support Work
- Job Ref: KK
- Salary: 10ph
- Apply Now
We are looking to recruit leaving care support workers to work in a residential setting.
This role will include sleep in shifts and you must have at least 6 months paid or 12 months voluntary experience in a similar setting. This is a full time position at 40 hours a week, working shifts to ensure there is 24 hour cover and you will be required to work 2 weekends in 4.
Your role will involve you supporting the residents to lead independent lives and support the transition from leaving care to living independently.
- Working as part of a friendly, established team
- 24 hour On Call Service in place
- Flexibility to choose where, when and how much you want to work
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Award winning company
- Online Services to access to your information; payslips, request holiday pay
- Full booking confirmation before you start
- Access to FREE Training Courses and personal development
- Respected reputation throughout the Social Care and recruitment industry
Experience:Please be advised that we require a minimum 6 months paid social care experience or 12 months relevant voluntary experience.
DBS:We are fully committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All applicants must undertake a robust recruitment procedure and hold a fully enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check.
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy, on 0117 314 3512,or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 20th June 2018