New Directions Social Care are actively recruiting in the Swansea and surrounding areas for experienced support workers in the mental health sector.
We are working with national care providers on an agency basis to provide relief staff to work alongside the experienced staff teams.
As an ambassador of New Directions you will have had 6 months paid or 12 months voluntary experience in social care / healthcare and have a keen passion for the sector.
You will be working hand’s on with services users who have conditions such as schizophrenia, acquired brain injury, depression and suffer from alcohol /substance misuse. Working in a residential setting your role will involve encouraging independence, assisting in the community, prompting personal care and working as part of a team.
In return we can offer flexible hours, excellent hourly rate and FREE training; you will also be working as an integral part of the social care team.
£7.20-£8.50 per hour
- Working as part of a friendly, established team
- 24 hour On Call Service in place
- Flexibility to choose where, when and how much you want to work
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Award winning company
- Online Services to access to your information; payslips, request holiday pay
- Full booking confirmation before you start
- Access to FREE Training Courses and personal development
- Respected reputation throughout the Social Care and recruitment industry
Experience:Please be advised that we require a minimum 6 months paid social care experience or 12 months relevant voluntary experience.
DBS:We are fully committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All applicants must undertake a robust recruitment procedure and hold a fully enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check.
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy, on 01792 620190, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 3rd August 2018