- Location: Cardiff - South Wales
- Job Type: Permanent
- Sector: Management
- Job Ref: GF
- Salary: £34,000 per annum plus bonus
- Apply Now
New Directions are looking for a Nursery Manager for a Cardiff based day nursery.
With over 100 children attending the nursery on a daily basis, this will be a very busy role, supporting staff to ensure a safe, caring and stimulating environment and delivering the highest standards of service to parents.
Your main areas of focus will be on ensuring the nursery is at full capacity all year round, which involves holding open days and family days; effective management of the large staff team, including recruitment and training; and ensuring standards are in line with CSSIW requirements.
We are looking for a positive, passionate and energetic manager with experience of managing within a large nursery setting and are qualified to register with the CSSIW.
To be suitable for this role you must:
- Level 3 Diploma in Children’s Care, Learning and Development (Wales and Northern Ireland) QCF
- CACHE Extended Diploma in Children’s Care, Learning and Development
- BA Early Years and B.Ed/BA Primary Education
- BTEC Level 3 National Certificate/Diploma Children’s Care, Learning and Development
Please contact New Directions Social Carefor more information on this job vacancy,on 029 2039 0150, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 12th December 2017