- Location: Cardiff - South Wales
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Sector: Child Care, Management
- Job Ref: GF
- Salary: £36,000 - £40,000 per annum
- Apply Now
Nursery Manager – £36k pa + Bonus!
Are you an experienced nursery manager seeking an exciting new challenge?
Do you have any of the following qualifications?
• Level 3 Diploma in Children’s Care, Learning and Development
(Wales and Northern Ireland) QCF
• CACHE Extended Diploma in Children’s Care, Learning and Development
• BA Early Years and B.Ed/BA Primary Education15
• EDEXCEL BTEC Level 3 National Certificate/Diploma Children’s Care, Learning and Development – CCLD16
A fantastic opportunity has become available within a highly successful nursery who are looking for an ambitious manager to help expand the business even further. With over 100 children attending the nursery on a daily basis, this will be a very busy role; supporting staff to ensure a safe, caring and stimulating environment and delivering the highest standards of service to parents.
Your main areas of focus will be on ensuring the nursery is at full capacity all year round, which involves holding open days and family days; effective management of the large staff team, including recruitment and training and ensuring standards are in line with CIW requirements.
If you are a positive, passionate and energetic manager with experience of managing within a large nursery setting and are qualified to register with the CIW, this may be the perfect role for you! As well as an extremely generous salary of 36,000 per annum, you will also have the potential to earn up to £4,000 in additional bonuses annually.
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy, on 029 2039 0150,or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 2nd May 2018