- Location: Cardiff - South Wales
- Job Type: Part Time, Temporary
- Sector: Child Care
- Job Ref: GF
- Salary: £8.21 - £8.50 per hour
- Apply Now
New Directions Social Care are currently recruiting for nursery / Playgroup staff to work in various areas of Cardiff and the surrounding areas.
The shift hours can vary from half days to full days, so can suit those looking for part time hours to those looking to pick up as many hours as needed!
As a New Directions candidate, you will have the opportunity to pick up work in a variety of settings either on a full time, part time or flexible basis.
We offer great rates of pay, regular work, free refresher training and dedication to customer service.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in childcare, providing care and support to the under 5s and creating a fun and happy environment for the children to play and learn. The role includes play work, activities and support with feeding, personal care and working with the staff/ team on daily tasks.
In order to apply for this position, you must have a minimum of 6 months experience in childcare work.
- Working as part of a friendly, established team
- 24 hour On Call Service in place
- Flexibility to choose where, when and how much you want to work
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Award winning company
- Online Services to access to your information; payslips, request holiday pay
- Full booking confirmation before you start
- Access to FREE Training Courses and personal development
- Respected reputation throughout the Social Care and recruitment industry
Experience:Please be advised that we require a minimum 6 months paid social care experience or 12 months relevant voluntary experience.
DBS:We are fully committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All applicants must undertake a robust recruitment procedure and hold a fully enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check.
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy, on 029 2039 0150, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 4th April 2019