- Location: South Wales
- Job Type: Full Time, Part Time, Temporary
- Sector: Adult Services, Older Persons
- Category: Registered Nurse
- Apply Now
We are actively Seeking Registered Nurses (RGN) and Registered Mental health Nurses (RMN) to join our Team at New Directions
to work in a variety of care settings Nursing homes, Residential Homes, Nurses with experience working with Elderly, Dementia
and EMI and end of Life care, Mental Health Units.
About the Role
• Administer medication to patients as required
• Review and update patient care plans to ensure the highest standard of Care for individuals within the service
• Keep accurate and detailed records of patient care whilst on shift
• Support with the safeguarding of vulnerable persons by recording and reporting any concerns to management and relevant safeguarding bodies.
• Work alongside varying healthcare professionals including Doctors, Pharmacists, Community Nurses and Healthcare Assistants
• Protect the dignity of the adults you interact with
• Promote independence and really make a difference
• Deliver effective handovers to ensure continuity of Care
Benefits working for New Directions
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexible working Hours
- Weekly pay
- Dedicated ongoing Support from a dedicated nursing Team
- Refer a friend bonus £250
Requirements you will need to have the following skills :
• Must be an RGN/RMN with a current PIN
• Enhanced DBS check/ Update Service Check
• Rights to work in UK
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to build effective work relationships with both colleagues and service users
• Committed to providing Care and Support
• Compassionate and work empathy
• Resilient and self-motivated nature
• Be flexible and able to cope with challenging situations
Find out more about this amazing role and apply by contacting Louise John on 02920 390 150 Option 1 or email [email protected] with your CV. Not for you, but you know the perfect person for the job? We offer £250 for every successful referral, call us to refer a friend.
- Working as part of a friendly, established team
- 24 hour On Call Service in place
- Flexibility to choose where, when and how much you want to work
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Award winning company
- Online Services to access to your information; payslips, request holiday pay
- Full booking confirmation before you start
- Access to FREE Training Courses and personal development
- Respected reputation throughout the Social Care and recruitment industry
Experience:Please be advised that we require a minimum 6 months paid social care experience or 12 months relevant voluntary experience.
DBS:We are fully committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All applicants must undertake a robust recruitment procedure and hold a fully enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check.
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy, on 01792 620190, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 16th May 2022