- Location: Bridgend
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Sector: Adult Services, Older Persons
- Category: Registered General Nurse (RGN), Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
- Apply Now
Registered Nurse RGN/RMN
Full Time /Permanent £15.91-£17.29 an Hour NIGHTS
We are currently recruiting for a Registered Nurse RGN /RMN for a Nursing home in the Bridgend area Full time permanent role, do you take pride in delivering exceptional care to vulnerable elderly residents? We are looking for a nurse for a permanent position to provide the highest standard of care to residents in nursing care and specialist care for those with general nursing needs or those living with Dementia. Through your strong clinical knowledge and established people management and leadership skills, you will ensure the highest standards are achieved in relationship centered care, clinical care throughout the home.
About the Role
- Providing a high standard of care and maintaining a safe environment for clients, while always recognizing and maintaining Dignity.
- Ensuring a high standard of care is given through written care plans for each resident as directed by the clinical nurse manager, planning implementing and review the care given to residents
- Complete all records accurately, and to ensure that all records are stored securely
- Ensuring Medication is administered and stored in line with the company policies and procedures and the NMC guidelines, ensuring all appropriate records are kept up to date.
- Ensuring that any treatment, assistance or care is delivered without undue delay
- Delegate work accordingly to car staff and monitor and evaluate, and ensuring the care staff you are responsible for have the knowledge, skills, and competence for safe practice.
- Participate in new employees’ inductions as required by management and carry out regular supervisions and appraisals by relevant staff
- Qualified RN/RGN/RMN
- Have strong written and verbal communication
- Work as a team player
- Have a high clinical knowledge and leadership and planning skills
- Have a professional approach
- Accurate record keeping skills
- Ability to work without supervision
- Positive and constructive approach to problem solving
- Liaising with external agencies and families
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a nurse scheme
- Enhanced overtime rates
- Management support and Coaching
- Support with NMC revalidation
- Childcare vouchers
- Double time for bank holidays
- NMC Paid
- RGN/RMN (part 1 or part 2 NMC register)
- Relevant health care
- Elderly care experience
To find out more please contact Louise John on [email protected] or call us today on 02920 390 150.
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy, on 01792 620190, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 22nd February 2022