- Location: Herefordshire - Midlands
- Job Type: Temporary
- Sector: Children's Residential
- Job Ref: LH
- Salary: From £8 per hour
- Apply Now
New Directions Social Care are looking for a Children’s Residential Support Worker for a 4 bedded children’s and crisis intervention home in Hereford, England.
The home has a fantastic reputation and is built on over 20 years of experience, which provides treatment services for adolescent boys and girls from aged 9 up to the age of 18 into semi-independence.
This vacancy has become available because of a expansion due to more child referrals.
- You will be supporting vulnerable and emotional teenagers who have will need support and guidance daily.
- We are looking for people that have a proven ability and understanding of working with teenagers in care.
- We need flexible staff to work shifts, which include sleep ins, waking nights and long days.
- All candidates must be over 22 years of age due to the company guidelines.
- Access to your own vehicle with a full UK driving license is essential.
Career progression will be available for the right candidate, with roles such as Senior Residential Support Worker, Team Leader and Management.
- Working as part of a friendly, established team
- 24 hour On Call Service in place
- Flexibility to choose where, when and how much you want to work
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Award winning company
- Online Services to access to your information; payslips, request holiday pay
- Full booking confirmation before you start
- Access to FREE Training Courses and personal development
- Respected reputation throughout the Social Care and recruitment industry
Experience:Please be advised that we require a minimum 6 months paid social care experience or 12 months relevant voluntary experience.
DBS:We are fully committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All applicants must undertake a robust recruitment procedure and hold a fully enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check.
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy,on 029 2039 0150, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 6th March 2018