New Directions are recruiting for experienced support workers to work in a residential children’s home in the Stroud area.
Your role will be to work with young people in their homes and alongside college. The service users have range of nutritional, therapeutic and medical support available to them. With your support you will see them grow and develop
You will be looking to help them overcome barriers to learning, becoming skilled, and being ready to engage and give back to the community. This is reflected in the college sessions and within the residential provision. This is a great opportunity for anyone wanting a career crossing both care and education.
For more information about this role please click apply now
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £21,500.00 /year
- Working as part of a friendly, established team
- 24 hour On Call Service in place
- Flexibility to choose where, when and how much you want to work
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Award winning company
- Online Services to access to your information; payslips, request holiday pay
- Full booking confirmation before you start
- Access to FREE Training Courses and personal development
- Respected reputation throughout the Social Care and recruitment industry
Experience:Please be advised that we require a minimum 6 months paid social care experience or 12 months relevant voluntary experience.
DBS:We are fully committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All applicants must undertake a robust recruitment procedure and hold a fully enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check.
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy, on 0117 314 3512, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 2nd August 2018