New Directions Social Care are currently recruiting for ongoing temporary support workers for a children’s service in Bristol.
You will need to be experienced in a similar role due to challenging behaviour of the children.
We are looking for individuals who have had 6 months paid or 12 months voluntary experience in this sector and have a genuine passion for working with vulnerable young people.
The service is based in a great location and is accessible via public transport or you can make use of on site parking, we have a number of shifts patterns available.
New Directions are a Social care agency, we cover all aspects of Social care from Nurseries to elderly residential, residential settings for adults with learning disabilities and mental health and also hostel work. If this role or any others interest you click apply
- Working as part of a friendly, established team
- 24 hour On Call Service in place
- Flexibility to choose where, when and how much you want to work
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Award winning company
- Online Services to access to your information; payslips, request holiday pay
- Full booking confirmation before you start
- Access to FREE Training Courses and personal development
- Respected reputation throughout the Social Care and recruitment industry
Experience:Please be advised that we require a minimum 6 months paid social care experience or 12 months relevant voluntary experience.
DBS:We are fully committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All applicants must undertake a robust recruitment procedure and hold a fully enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check.
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy, on 0117 314 3512, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 2nd November 2018