- Location: Rhondda Cynon Taf
- Job Type: Full Time, Part Time, Permanent, Temporary
- Sector: Adult Services
- Category: Registered General Nurse (RGN), Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
- Apply Now
Do you nurse with compassion? Can you build strong relationships with your patients? Working within the borough of RCT. You will work as part of a multi-disciplinary nursing team to provide person focused care to residents with general and dementia nursing needs. With an hourly salary of circa £18 days + holiday pay, £20 nights + holiday pay – PAYE with full and part time contracts available, what are you waiting for?
As well as an attractive annual salary you will receive benefits such as:
* Personalized Professional Development Plan to encourage your career development including CPD opportunities
* Free meals provided whilst on duty
* Paid breaks
* 39 days Annual Leave
* Employee Pension Scheme
Working as a part of the wider team you will:
* Protect the dignity of the adults you interact with
* Promote independence – really make a difference!
* Work night duty between 20.00-08.00
To be considered for this position you must be:
* An NMC registered nurse (RMN or RGN)
* Able to undertake an enhanced DBS
* Able to commit to at least 2 Waking Night shifts per week
To learn more about this exceptional opportunity please get in touch with Richard French on 02920390150 Option 1 or apply sending your CV to email@example.com
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy, on 029 2039 0150, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 15th October 2021