- Location: Birmingham - Midlands
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Sector: Children's Residential, Support Work
- Job Ref: Gareth Ford
- Salary: £9.50 per hour plus Sleep In Bonuses
- Apply Now
New Directions are currently seeking Senior Residential Support Workers for a client based in Kidderminster, West Midlands.
The setting can accommodate up to four young people. The home is situated in Kidderminster and within twenty miles of Birmingham, Herefordshire, Staffordshire, Wolverhampton, Sandwell and Dudley.
The home offers excellent facilities to any young person placed there. The young people living here take advantage of the many local activities that are on offer.
The home itself caters for children in the looked after care sector who have a mixture of severe challenging behaviours and complex needs.
The home cater for children aged 10 – 18 years of age and is situated in the beautiful countryside offering a tranquil setting for all the children and staff.
• You will need to be experienced with children in care and looked after care services with a proven ability at working with complex needs and challenging behaviours.(Minimum of 18 months)
• You will also need to hold a LEVEL 3 QUALIFICATION IN CHILDREN AND YOUNG PEOPLE
• We require staff to be car drivers and over 21 years of age.
• There is also opportunity for further work in other home’s they own in other parts of the West Midlands.
We can offer:
• Pay rate is £9.50 per hour + Sleep-ins (Equating to a salary of £22,426 per annum).
• Free training available in various social care courses
• Please note this client is also seeking Temporary & Part time staff within this home and other settings.
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy, on 029 2039 0150, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 15th January 2019