- Location: Rhondda Cynon Taff - South Wales
- Job Type: Full Time, Part Time, Temporary
- Sector: Child Care, Children's Residential, Social Work, Support Work
- Apply Now
Senior Residential Support Workers
We are currently recruiting for fulltime permanent Senior Residential Support workers to work in a children’s home in Gilfach Goch, RCT. ( + other area’s!)
This is a fantastic opportunity for qualified staff that have previous experience working with young people that are looking for a fresh start within the sector.
The home is newly renovated and has the capacity to support 4 children between the ages of 8 and 18. Our client works towards providing young people with the greatest opportunity to grow intellectually and morally within an environment which is safe and nurturing.
Candidates applying must have a minimum of a QCF Level 3 health and social Children and young people and should have experience of dealing with the following:
- Emotional & Behavioural Difficulties
- Complex Needs
- Profound and Multiple Learning Disabilities
- Challenging Behaviours
- Asperger Syndrome
Duties will include;
- Supporting the development of the children and Young people.
- Ensuring the safety of the service user, reporting any safeguarding issues.
- To promote the independence of all Children and Young people in your care.
- To provide assessment and care to a high standard – meeting physical, behavioural and emotional needs.
- To fully participate and support young people during outdoor education activities.
- Liaise with other professionals including teachers, parents and carers.
- Working for a well-respected organisation within the sector
- Fantastic training and development opportunities
- Above market pay rates
- Fantastic holiday allowance
- Monetary bonus after 12 months
- Quarterly bonuses for attendance
Please contact Gareth Ford on 02920390150 opt 1 if interested.
- Working as part of a friendly, established team
- 24 hour On Call Service in place
- Flexibility to choose where, when and how much you want to work
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Award winning company
- Online Services to access to your information; payslips, request holiday pay
- Full booking confirmation before you start
- Access to FREE Training Courses and personal development
- Respected reputation throughout the Social Care and recruitment industry
Experience:Please be advised that we require a minimum 6 months paid social care experience or 12 months relevant voluntary experience.
DBS:We are fully committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All applicants must undertake a robust recruitment procedure and hold a fully enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check.
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy, on 029 2039 0150, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 6th February 2020